Churchville PTA School Directory
Get the Churchville directory anywhere, anytime on any device!
The Churchville Directory for 2018-2019 school year is FREE with your Fair Share Donation. With both an online version and apps for both Apple and Android devices, parents can access the directory wherever they go. It’s simple and easy to use.
Churchville Parents/Guardians have been set up as users for DirectorySpot and can now download it for free from the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android), or you can also access the data from the web.
For Smartphone Users:
1. Download the DirectorySpot app by going to your app store and search "DirectorySpot" or by clicking on the appropriate link here: iPhone - http://goo.gl/5U2Tzq or Android - http://goo.gl/iBK9lY
2. Launch DirectorySpot, enter your email address as your Username, and click on "Reset Password."
3. Click on the link in your email to set your password, relaunch the DirectorySpot app, and login with your username and password.
For Web Browser Users:
1. Go to directoryspot.net and click on "Login" in the upper right hand corner.
2. Enter your email address as your Username, and click on "Reset Password." An email will be sent to you with a link to set your password.
3. Click on the link in your email to set your password and login.
Have children at York, Conrad Fisher or Emerson? No problem! With DirectorySpot, you can access all of your directories with one login. A tab allows you to switch back and forth between each school’s directory.
If you have any questions, please contact Kerry Galarza at firstname.lastname@example.org